E-design is a quick, affordable alternative to traditional interior design for your home. The design process is completely virtual and items are sourced online so getting those perfect pieces is just a few clicks away. I’m a list maker, so let me break down the benefits:
- Don’t live nearby?
- No problem. All communication and design work is sent via email so we can connect no matter where you live.
- Want a refresh in a small nook or hallway without hiring a full service design firm?
- E-design is the perfect solution – pricing is customizable whether the job is a few square feet or your entire home.
- Not ready to go wild and purchase a room full of furniture all at once?
- I will complete your design, send you a sourced shopping list, and you have the freedom to purchase and install items at your own pace.
- Product pricing is fair and square.
- Since you purchase all items directly from retailers online, no need to worry about designer up-charges. And if I get wind of a sale, I got your back!
How It Works
Fill out the e-design questionnaire and send photos of your space + room dimensions. This will help me understand your personal style, design goals, and how to make your space both practical and beautiful.
You will receive a quote for design services. This fee is for design only and does not include the price of furniture/decor. Let me know that the quote is acceptable, and an official invoice will be sent. Once the invoice is paid, design begins!
Based on the feedback from the questionnaire and collaborative Pinterest board, I will create a Concept Board to confirm we are moving in the right direction. Once approved, I will develop a rendering with actual products.
All feedback from steps 1-3 will be used to create a final design with a floor plan, itemized shopping list, and installation tips to help you execute the design. Shop confidently knowing you have an overall vision and install the room at your own pace.
Ready to start designing your space?